Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Serendipity Stamps Gallery


Woo hoo, I made it into the gallery at Serendipity Stamps! Here are my snowmen and my vase. What fun! Here's hoping for the possiblity of a DT call? Hum... fingers crossed!


Anyhow, I finally used my Serendipity Flower stamp last night. I colored it in with Marvy Brush markers, have to say I love them. Need more! :-) I used Ranger stickles for the yellow glitter in the middle. The patterend paper is from a stack pack I purchased at Joannes, then I just added the white ribbon and black buttons. The layout was no particular sketch but I like what I came up with.


Here's a challenge for you - use my layout for a cool creation. Would love to see them! I'm also of thinking of posting a weekly challenge. OK, maybe not a hard challenge but something even if it's simple to stimulate creativity. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...