Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gina K Sketch Challenge


I finally had a chance to take a photo and post this creation I made using Gina K stamps. I purchased some after her last release party. Things got busy and took a while to get them inky! But Gina has some great images you should check out. I'm also very excited that she started a Copic Marker club! Woo hoo! I hear there is a trick to using them I hope it's not too tricky. Right now I'm using Bic Mark Its! But I have to say they have been serving me well. LOLOL!

Here he is Mr. Penguin from Gina's sketch challenge on SCS. Pretty simple but he's soo cute.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

LOVE the bird in those colors!! Great work.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...