Sunday, December 16, 2007

Saturday Sketch Time


It's that time of the week again when Lauren posts her weekly sketch. I used "Baby It's Cold Outside" set from MFT. I am really loving the MFT sets. This was a good one to do because we got slammed with 2 snow storms this week. However, last night it was mostly sleet I heard it pelting the house all night. I know some people LOVE snow on Christmas, but I really hope we don't get any. It's just too messy to drive and get around. :-( I know I'm a party pooper. Anyhow, here is my creation using Lauren's Fun sketch.

It's not the best photograph, had trouble with lighting. I tend to have that problem, but that's probably because I'm doing most of my work at night :=) In this card I used Stickles for the sparkly areas. The embossed circle and bottom layer of the card are of course using my great friend the Cuttlebug. I say it everytime I use it, it's the best thing I purchased! Thanks Lauren for telling me I HAD TO GET IT. (I know I thanked you a few times already and will continue to do so!)

4 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh how cute!! No sentiment needed-its perfect just like that! Glad you are getting some stamping in! Im crossing my fingers for tomorrow.

Kerry Johnson said...

Cute card! Love the 4 squares and the way you used the MFT set! So pretty!

JazzyH said...

I love everything about it. Great job.

Stampin' Meg said...

I like how you just cuttlebugged- half way up-I'll have to remember that and try it!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...