Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Serendipity Stamps


I know it's Christmas time but I have a few fun cards to share with you (it will get you thinking about what's next:-)) I just got some new stamps from Serendipity, these are so cute! I love their images.

First up are 3 cards using the Valentine's pets! In this first one I colored the dog and used Christmas red stickles to "glitter" the heart. The circle paper is from one of my many stack packs I got at Joannes and the red "lines" I added it with a marker.

In this second card the background is using a patterned paper by Provo Craft. The ribbon is from Michaels and the buttons are Stampin Up. Can you guess what I used on the little heart? OK it's not stickles but I did use Liquid Pearls, Pastel Raspberry and it is by Ranger.

In this third one using Valentine Pets, I once again used patterned background paper from DCWV, once again packs I purchased at Joannes. This time I used both the dog and cat and my Christmas Red stickles.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh these are so stinkin cute! I wish I had some extra cahs so I could get emabled! :D

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...