Friday, January 25, 2008

Lauren's Weekly Sketch Challenge

Every week Lauren has a great sketch challenge on her blog. I love sketch challenges! This week the challenge used circles. I think she loves circles:=) I definitely have to invest in nestabilities because this shape cutting thing gets too difficult! Here is my take on her challenge...

I used SU mini messages set for the center of the flower. The patterned paper is from my DCWV glitter pack, gotta love those stack packs!!! The background is of course using my wonderful friend the Cuttlebug! If it weren't for Lauren I probably would not have one right now. She convinced me I NEEDED one and boy was she right!! Thank you Lauren! I also thank DH every day because it's the best gift!!! :-) The cool flower embellishment is from the Target dollar spot! This is great but is something that adds weight to a card so beware if you use these guys and have to mail them. Not sure how much that would cost! The sentiment is an old stamp not sure of the source. Speaking of sentiments that is something I realized that I don't have many of!
Have you guys checked out The Saltbox Studio yet? They just lauched today and boy do they have some cute images! I may have to order at least one set. :-)

4 comments:

Rosella said...

What a great card Maria. I love the cuttlebugged bgd.

Laurie Unger said...

Cute card!

Kerry Johnson said...

Super cute! Love the colour combo!

UrgentCookie said...

I like the color strip across the top. Great work. :0)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...