Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

Here is my creation using the sketch challenge over at MFT on Split Coast Stampers. The set I chose to use is called "How Sweet It Is". I used markers to color and stickles to add glitter. I can't seem to get enough glitter! I used the scallop punch from SU for my "circle" image in the corner.

Gotta love these cool stamps. New release next week can't wait! I finally added a watermark to my picture. I've had issues with that, but I found a way I can with a software on my laptop. We'll see how it goes. But I do have to thank Lisa S because she sent me a cool watermark but at the time couldn't figure out how to make it work. Maybe I can try again with this software we'll see.

3 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

I like the patterned paper you used. Great card. :0)

Stampin' Meg said...

SUch a cute card but I always wish that I could see a head on those MFT stamps LOL

Kerry Johnson said...

Love your card - especially the 'monochromaticness" of it (lol - is that a word?). Great work - and you can never have enough glitter!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...