Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Congrats Giants....


So it did push 60 degrees today but it was a bit rainy so it was a damp chill. However I did go out in my new GIANTS Tee! I'm not a huge football fan, but my DH is a huge Giants fan so it was so awesome to see them win and I actually enjoyed watching it. Yesterday he made it to the city to see the parade and said it was awesome.

Ok, this card is not Giants related but it turned out to be a cute spring time card. I used this chick I picked up at the dollar spot at Michaels. The base is Barely Banana by Stampin Up embossed using my Cuttlebug. The patterned paper is from DCWV.

Today I received new stamps from Starving Artistamps, and let me tell you they are AWESOME!!! I've begun playing so I will have samples soon!!! Don't forget you have until the end of March to save 10% on your next Starving Artistamps order... DETAILS HERE......

Has anyone used the Fiskars Border punches? I got one on sale the other day and tried it and I had to stand on it to make it work. I actually wrote Fiskars and they said they would replace it. I was wondering what other experiences are with these guys. I love Fiskars cutting tools and have some punches so I didn't think it would be that hard to punch like some punches can be.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a cute "springy" card!! Love how you used the circles too!! Isn't the dollar spot great - amazing what little bargains you can find!!

Stampin' Meg said...

I have a Fiskars border punch and it's not too hard to use... what thickness of cardstock were you trying to punch with it?
I am glad that they are replacing it for you-I have heard that they have very good customer service.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...