Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunshine Chickie

Recently I purchased some great stamps from Mothers and Daughters, they are a new online company. These great clear stamps are by Imaginisce. I started with a Mellow Moss (Stampin Up) base and embossed it with the Cuttlebug. The great paper I used in the background is also from Mothers and Daughters. I stamped the chick on white cardstock and colored in using markers. I added pink glitter to his wing. I outlined the "sunshine" sentiment with my glitter gel pens in pink and adhered it with pop dots to make it stand out. Recently on a trip to Joannes I picked up some DCWV stack packs on sale because they were considered Christmas merchandise. One pack at Glitter paper, so the punched out "glitter" circles are from that pack.

3 comments:

laos348 said...

What a fun card! I like the layout and the colors you chose. I need to go check that site out!

JazzyH said...

The card is so spring! I love the chick.

KTB said...

ria, love the backround green pressed papper with the stamp. keep it up.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...