Saturday, March 29, 2008

Giraffe for Baby

I have a quick post for you today. I have a baby shower to attend and needed a cute card. I used this great giraffe from Gina K a while back and really liked it. So I used the same sketch idea but changed the colors to blue since she is having a boy. I used Stampin Up's So Many Scallops set for the cute saying on the left and punched it out using the SU scallop punch. I used an 1/8 inch hole puncher to make the little lace effect. I've been doing that alot lately but I really like it. I guess I feel like the scallop is too plain and boring otherwise. :-) The base is SU Barely Banana and mounted on Brilliant blue. The glitter patterned paper is from a DCWV glitter stack pack.


Thanks for looking.

Till later....



1 comment:

Kerry Johnson said...

This is just darling! I love the different shapes - squares, circles, scallops. This is a perfect baby card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...