Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Glittery Chick - SCS Sketch Challenge


Yesterday came and went in a flash and I didn't have time to post an entry. But I'm back with today's sketch challenge over at SCS.

A few days ago I pulled out this great chick by Rubber Stampede. I love this little guy. I colored him in with Prismacolor markers and added loads of yellow Stickles. I love how he "glitters", I have this thing for glitter especially stickles! Check out the striped paper in the background it glitters also! That is using a DCWV glitter stack pack! Gotta love those stack packs! The great flowers I added I picked up in the Michael's bridal section and added a dot of yellow Stickles. C'mon you know I had to! I found out about these great flowers from Lauren who used them so well. Thanks Lauren! And guess what I got them on sale! Woo hoo! And let's not forget the great sentiment is from MFT. You will definitely want to head over the SCS tonight and jump into the MFT forum for their release party! Always alot of fun! One more enabler for you don't forget about the Starving Artistamps special going on where you can save 10% on your order until the end of March. Check out this link here.


Details:

SU Rose Red

DCWV Stack pack (patterned paper)

Bridal flowers from Michael's

Stickles

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...