Saturday, March 15, 2008

Got Coffee?

Yeah that really is my slogan! Gotta love that coffee, especially with two year old twins running around!


I just finished up my submission for the Hanna Stamps sketch contest. It was fun playing with Riley, I can't wait for the new ones to come out. And next I really need to order a set with Ms. Hanna herself in it! Just starting out slowly so I don't order them ALL in a crazy moment! LOLOL! Fingers crossed, maybe I'll win a set! How cool would that be?

What do you think of the cool "photo" corners around Riley? I'm waiting for the photo corner and ticket punch from Stampin Up that will arrive with my order. But way before I placed that order I picked up this cool punch by Marvy at my LSS. It punches out so that you place in the corner and actually fold over to the back so it goes on like a real photo corner. I love the deckled edge it gives.

Details:
Hanna Stamps - Riley the Moose
Daisy D's patterned paper
Stampin up Ballet Blue and Really Rust
Colored with Copics
Black Brads
Photo corner punch by Marvy

Till Later....

PS I have been tagged recently for 7 facts about myself. I have not forgotten I promise I will get to that soon!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Maria!! Good luck in the contest!! :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Luv it! Good luck with the contrst, Maria.
I am sitting her at my computer with a fresh brewwed cup too!

Kerry Johnson said...

Cute card - I just finished a coffee!! Love your photo corners and congrats on winning! Can't wait to see what you make with your stamps!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...