Monday, March 17, 2008

Hanna Stamps Contest and a Tag

The Riley card from yesterday's post here won me a Hanna set from Hanna Stamps! WOO HOO! Ok fine it was a random draw but still... I was psyched to win because I've been wanting some Hanna sets. And 15, yes 15 new Riley's are coming out this week!

*********************************************************************
Now I've been tagged a while ago but have not had a chance to post it so here goes:

I have been tagged by Jennifer - Glitter in My Hair. I thought it was so nice of her to think of me.


Here are the rules of the game:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.


My Random Facts:

1. I have 2 year twins, boy and girl! Well they turn 2 this Friday!

2. Been with my DH for 14 years, married almost 8.

3. Jon Bon Jovi is my "other" husband! Yes I am a huge Bon Jovi fan! Been to a concert of every tour since 1990. Even went while I was pregnant.

4. I was on the Track (winter and spring) team for 4 years in H.S., but I hate running! I was a shotputter and discus thrower.

5. A psychology major in college I worked on a trading desk for a financial company for 10years.

6. I never learned how to swim. I was always afraid of water. When I was about 7 years old I was unexpectedly pushed into and under the water and ever since then I remember having a fear. I will go in pools and swim mostly underwater (yeah I know go figure) but I won't go in water above my head.

7. I am addicted to Chapstick. Yes it's possible.

Ok so here goes - Tag Your it:

Lynda - Stamp Act

Meg - Peacock Paperie

Laura - Whirlpool of Imagination

Off I go now to check out some goodies I got from Mothers and Daughters Creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on your free stamp set! Hanna Stamps are so cute and so is that card that was the winner! We are still taking entries to become a guest designer and will be until the 15th of each month. If you don't get picked the first month, you can always be considered for another month. Thank you and happy stampin!

Rosella said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations with your new stamps!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...