Wednesday, March 5, 2008

How Sweet It Is....

This is my card for this month's Guest Designer challenge at My Favorite Things. They just had their release party on SCS and it was fun. It was a fun bunch of people at the party! They released two new sets one being a cute cowgirl set. This will have to be quick since it's late but I really wanted to get it done. I used today's SCS sketch challenge as my layout inspiration. I cut out one of the flowers from the chair to add to the ottoman, I felt like it needed something. The great flowers are once again from the bridal section at Michael's, enabled by Lauren. My dark blue is Stampin Up's Night of Navy, the other blue paper including the patterned one are DCWV stack packs. This MFT set I used is called How Sweet It Is.

Till Later....

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

oh my gosh---this is AWESOME! love it!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...