Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've Been Published

So I'm flipping through the current issue of Stampers Sampler (as soon as it hit the mailbox I might add) and I look at a photo and think this looks so familiar and wait IT'S MINE! I did a double take because I didn't expect it at all! I know I sent some things in for a Take Ten challenge not too long ago but this piece I sent in probably almost a year ago. I was super psyched to be published for sure, even though I don't love that particular piece. Even if it's not my favorite piece of work it's still an honor to get published and I am grateful.

We'll see if the other cards I sent in make it to the next Take Ten, I guess you never know when it may pop up! In case you want to check it out it's the current issue of the Stampers Sampler (Apr/May) on page 48. Please don't laugh I know it's not my best, but hey that was over a year ago I made that. I can at least say I came a long way! :-) LOLOLOL

Thanks for stopping by.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaahoooooooooooooo!!
Congratulations!

Funny how we were discussing this in the Hanna Yahoo Group this week! You've done it! And I agree ... when you send items to Take Ten .. it can be months & months before you see your work .. and it can often be moved to Stamper's Sampler! You go girlie!

~Bev

Jean said...

Fantastic! That would be so great,congrats.

Lesa said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! I knew you before you were famous! ;)

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Maria!! Way to go!

Kerry Johnson said...

Congrats Maria!! Way to go! I'm sure it's awesome - you're way too modest - you do beautiful work!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...