Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Riley is in the House!

Woo Hoo, Riley has arrived along with I Need It Hanna!! Very exciting I must say.

First let me share this card I made using coffee riley. This sketch is from the Hanna sketch challenge here. I decided that Riley really needed to sit in cool comfy chair to sit in. I pulled out some Cosmo Cricket paper and stamped Riley on that. Then I cut it out. Next I stamped Riley on plain white paper (Georgia Pacific White) and colored him in using Prismacolor markers. Then I cut just Riley out along with his scrumptious cupcake and coffee. I pasted him in the chair. The base is Stampin Up's Mellow Moss and the brown layer is Stampin Up's Close to Cocoa. I used my scallop nestablities to cut the circles. The background paper of the large circle is a Basic Grey paper. The Cuttlebugged (can I use that "word"? I think I made it up) layer is from a DCWV stack pack. Added some black brads, ribbon and paper piercing and there you have it! Edited to add: I used SU dimensionals to have the large scallop and Riley pop out so in person it is dimensional.

I'm a pysched that my new Rileys and Sophie have arrived. I will get them all ready to be inked tonight. And I have a Hanna in the house, I can't wait to get playing with that. I also think I have another Hanna coming from the contest I won so that should be cool.

If you have not checked out Hanna Stamps you need to now! The images are so adorable and one of a kind. They have Riley the Moose and Sophie the Moose. Of course Hanna herself and even Hanna's "friend" Mikey! Ok so I don't own all of them yet but they are great images. The customer service is also very impressive. Today when I received my stamps I just had to take a picture of how it is packaged to share in case you are not familiar. Check this out....


I think I'm done enabling for now. Off I go to start stamping.


Thanks for looking....


Till later....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh
My
Gosh!
This is just delightful! I adore the colors ... I love this card!
Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!

~Bev Gerard

Jean said...

I just love this Riley, I just got him last Saturday but haven't posted any pictures yet. I have some Hanna's and they are very sticky, I would love to know how yours are. I wrote to Kristy on Saturday but haven't gotten a response yet, I am hoping there is a fix.

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible detail on this little cutie - what an awesome job. I saw your post above too, where you have been published in Take Ten. I can't wait to go get my issue to find you in it!!! I'm so excited for you - congratulations! (I knew I picked right!! hee hee...)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...