Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lauren's Sketch Challenge

Hey I'm catching up with some challenges how awesome is that? This sketch is for Lauren's sketch challenge for this past week. She had two challenges one was using the squares and another one using circles. I don't know why but I don't love using circles yet. So I picked the squares and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

Check out the awesome patterned paper I used for the squares! It's by Daisy Bucket and is called Under the Boardwalk and can be found here at Mothers & Daughters Creations. The base of this card is SU Close to Cocoa and the green is Certainly Celery. Can you see the awesome bling in the upper right flower? It's a glitter dot from Gina K.
Isn't' that awesome bling?? My sentiment is from the SU set Essence of Love. Finally the ribbon is by American Craft. I have to tell you awhile back I picked up some of this ribbon at AC Moore in the clearance bin. They had these little American Craft ribbon sets that normally sell for about $6.00 for $1.00! And I love it, it's fantastic quality! I wish when I had gone back that they had more.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later.....


6 comments:

Carolyn King said...

great colors!!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Looks fanstastick! Lovin the colors and everything you did. Yes you need to try circles!

Deanna said...

Great card... are you loving the swiss sots or what? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really love what you did with the Daisy Bucket Paper - your accent color choices are awesome! I think this is one of my favorites!

Lynda said...

This is fantastic Maria! You did a great job with the paper and so creative how you used it!

Marilyn said...

Oohh - that is so cool! I love the way you can use different DS paper for the squares - what a fantastic sketch! Love your take on the card - so beautiful!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...