Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ready for some summer fun?

Well springtime seems to be here in the Northeast. It's been close to 70 and beautiful the last few days. I made this card (a little late) for Kristi of Hanna Stamps. The gals in the Hanna Stamps forum posted this little "challenge" to welcome Kristi back from her vacation. A nice idea I thought. Things have been super crazy around here with personal things so I have not had time to stamp much. I did however pull this out in a few minutes. Ok I admit I had Sophie already colored in and in my Hanna Stamps pouch. LOLOL! But I really wanted to get a Hanna challenge in. So here is my somewhat simple creation using the great Sophie from Hanna Stamps.

I started with Stampin up's Rose Red, the embossing is using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The great background paper is from Mothers & Daughters Creations. It is an awesome summertime fun GLITTER paper. I actually mounted it on SU Chocolate Chip. The brads are by Making Memories. Lately I've been using pop dots / dimensional quit often but my photos don't always show it. I tried to take a picture to show the dimension a bit....

Thanks for stopping by. I will have more samples using products from Mothers & Daughters Creations as well so be sure to check back.


I may not get a chance to post everyday but please continue to visit I hope to get back in the swing of things soon.

Till later.....


5 comments:

Melissa Cheney said...

I'm absolutely in LOVE with these darling Moosies!!! I have a little nephew who I nick-named Eliot Moose and I just HAVE to get some of these stamps for my sis.

Thanks for sharing!

Lynda Benden said...

This is so cute! She looks pretty darn cute in her bikini!

~Lynda

Kristi said...

Oh I love it thank you!

Stacy said...

So so so cute! You did a great job on this one.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I just love that you have pre-colored images tucked away, ready to use in a pinch - that needs to be my system!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...