Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fluttering Butterflies


Happy Thursday! I didn't get time to stamp today and tonight the season finale of LOST is on so no time then. However I had this card saved from when I first got my Score Pal. OK that wasn't too long ago just a few weeks. But this grid technique was on SCS right about the time so I decided to take a stab at it. I do have to say it's much nicer in person. I added glitter to all the butterflies and it looks great. I used my brayer for the background in Blue Breeze by Kaleidacolor. The images are by Stampin Up and the Essence of Love set. I like the simplicity of this card.

Sorry to be short I think naptime is coming to an end soon. Have you seen the new Unity Stamps yet? They look really cool and the stamps are supposed to be pretty large. Today until midnight they are having a "random" sale where there are 5 sets grouped together and you get them all and free shipping for a special price. I am not affliated but thought I'd share. I might have to take a dive into the pool on this one to check it out.

Also June 1 is the release date for some new sets by Clear and Simple Stamps. There will be wedding themed ones and travel themed ones, you will want to check it out!
Thanks for stopping by.
Till later....


3 comments:

Lesa said...

Maria this is really pretty. I love the blue and black together.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your saved card, i've got a few saved too, for those days when I have other things I need to do.
TFS.

Lynda Benden said...

Super cute card Maria! Blue and Black are so pretty together!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...