Friday, May 9, 2008

Gossip Girl in the house

I'm so excited I received my package from Clear and Simple Stamps the other day. The first set I received is called Gossip Girl. This is a great set with many possibilities. For my first creation I decided to make a birthday card.

I embossed white card stock using the Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder. I stamped the image on white and colored in using Copic Markers then cut out using the rectangle nestablities. The pink I used is Regal Rose by Stampin Up. The patterned paper in the background is from a glitter stack pack by DCWV. I went through my ribbon stash and used this nice light ribbon for the added touch.

I had a lot of fun designing with my first set and will have more to come with Gossip Girl.

Thant's it for now, stay tuned....

Till Later....

3 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Beautiful Maria! I love what you did with that stamp ~ great job!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh gorgeous job. I like thier new stuff Very cute line.
Hope you enjoyed your day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, very cute! Great job!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...