Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stampin Up Sets for Sale

I'm working on making some room in my craft room so I've decided to put some of my Stampin Up sets for sale.

Here is my list:

$7.00
Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Thank You Blocks
Made from Scratch
Smorgasborders
Tag-Along
Something to Celebrate
Burst into Bloo

$8.00
Surprise!
Stipple Shells
Fabulous Four

$10.00
Merry Elves
All Natural

$15.00
Perfect Party
Fresh Flowers
Fanciful Flowers

We can work out shipping. Priority shipping is $4.80. If you would like to see a picture of anything let me know.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Oh, I'm so tempted...

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...