Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun with Unity

I just wanted to share with you my fun little news. I WON for my Unity wine charms project last week! Each week on the Unity SCS forum you can share your Unity creations and one creation a week is chosen to win some moola credit to the Unity Store!

I was so excited that they liked my charms enough to pick me. How cool is that? SOOO, I finally ordered the set of handles! I will be sure to review them here to show them off, I'm sure I will love them and I can get rid of all the acrylic blocks I have all over the place. These handles will work for all of Unity's wood mounted slide cassette stamps as well as ALL unmounted (ezmounted) stamps and clear stamps.


I'll leave you with a little creation I made awhile ago. I made it to submit to the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol contest. I didn't make the top 20 so I think it's ok to share the creation now. Isn't that how it should work? You can post something you send it for possible publication? I try and make things to send in to Take Ten often but never share until after I see that I didn't make it. One of the Unity gals did make it - Amber, congrats Amber!

Anyhow here it is. These flowers are by Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment is Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by. Off I go to work on some other projects. Don't forget this Thursday is challenge day with the girls from Mothers & Daughters Creations.

Till later....


3 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Congratulations Maria on winning with your wine charms! They were darling and so is your card. Sorry you didn't win but the card is really awesome!

Rosella said...

What a pretty card! Love your flowers and the colors are the best!
Congratulations on your win!

Cindy Haffner said...

Maria this is so pretty, love those flowers.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...