Thursday, July 10, 2008

MDC Weekly Challenge Part 2

I'm back with 2 more cards I made for the weekly challenge at Mothers & Daughters Creations.

This great penguin is by Imaginisce. I colored with copics and added stickles. The turquoise background behind the penguin is the awesome C'ordinations paper it has a cool color core and is slighty textured. I love the ripped look and that shows the lighter color blue inside.

This second is another one where I used the Perfect Pearls. I love how you can paint with them and how awesome it looks. I stamped and embossed in white on black cardstock. This flower is by Scenic Route. I cut with my rectangel nesties to make the two layers. The background paper is by Basic Grey but I do think it's an older pad and the ribbon is from my large ribbon stash. I added dots of stickles on the right of the black ribbon just to add something more to it.

Here is the close up of this flower "painted' with Perfect Pearls:
That's it for today my friends. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I know I probably miss some details.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget check out the new MDC Blog you will love it! This week if you play along with this challenge and post it to the Challenge Blog you will be entered to win some awesome goodies from MDC! So hop on over to the Challenge site and check it out!!!

Till Later.....


1 comment:

Tam said...

Your penguin is so cute! I love the colors - feel so summery! And I love your second flower card as well - what an awesome job you did on this challenge. Thanks for all your hard work!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...