Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sugar Shack


How yummy does this look? For a hot summer doesn't it look pretty refreshing? These babies are from the new kit by Unity called Delectable Delights. I used lots of stickles and my Copic markers to color in. All the glitter paper is by DCWV.

Tomorrow is the day to reveal the winner of my super duper Unity Blog Candy so you still have time to enter here.


Have you checked out the new awesome challenge site Our Creative Corner? You will find some wonderful pieces of inspiration and a weekly challenge every Saturday. This week if you participate you will be entered to win a super fabulous prize from Mothers & Daughters Creations. Check out all the details here.


That's it for now. I will be back tomorrow with the winner and I have another project using the new Unity Stamps to share.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Till later....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! Love the color choices and all the GLITTER!! What a perfect card for summer. Thanks for sharing!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to say if Unity doesn't discover you and add you to their design team they're nutso! You do a beautiful job with their stamps - I love this cool and yummy creation! Great job!

Lynda Benden said...

Darling card Maria!!! I LOVE the glitter and the images are awesome too!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...