Monday, August 4, 2008

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge



This week I decided to participate in Cindy's sketch challenge for My Favorite Things. Did I tell you how excited I was when I walked in my LSS last week to find they had some MFT sets? I picked up a set and a couple of the floral singles as well.

Here is the Sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:



I used SU Groovy Guava and glitter paper from a DCWV stack pack. This is the Annie LaPoint - Chamomile image by MFT. I colored with copics and added some stickles to the flowers. I used my scallop circle nesties to cut out the image and the bottom circle.

That's it for now.

Till later....


2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your card, thanks so much for playing.

Lesa said...

Wow! This turned out so soft and pretty! Great job!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...