Sunday, September 7, 2008

Challenge Cards

Here are a couple of challenge cards I worked on this weekend.

This one is for the Hanna Stamps challenge to use flowers. I colored Hanna using copics and addes some stickles to her bow, waistline and cuffs. My paper is by SU (Regal Rose and Certaintly Celeary) and the striped paper from a DCWV glitter stack pack. These great flowers I had on hand and I believe I picked them up at Michael's at some point.

This second card is for the bling challenge at Limelight Papercrafts. Did you know that Mandy carries Unity Stamps. I thought that was pretty awesome so I used my Unity Cupcakes for this challenge. Lots of stickles adorn the cupcakes for all the yumminess.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.


Till Later.....



5 comments:

Tiff said...

These are super cute!

Lesa said...

You did a fabulous job with both of them! TFS!

JazzyH said...

Those are so awesome.

Mandy said...

Very very cute! Be sure to check my blog....you are a winner! :)

Shirley said...

The cupcakes are the perfect reward for the pretty girl in the first card! Love both designs.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...