Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Unity Challenge Wednesday!


Here we go again!! WOO HOO!! It's our 4th week already! I can't believe how time flies!! Unity continues to ROCK! Gotta love the team they have and the images! This week's fun challenge was picked by the newly appointed Unity Rock Star Jeanne! She picked the challenge of using black and pink! Excellent choice Jeanne! This awesome sketch is from the SCS fan club monthly challenge as created by Cindy Lawrence.

I used Regal Rose by SU and my pattern paper is by DCWV. I cut my circles using my scalloped nesties. I added some some pink flowers from the bridal section at Michael's. The Unity kit I used is "Birds of a Feather".

Join us in the Unity SCS forum for this awesome challenge. And be sure to swing back to the forum on Thursday for Hip Hop Thursday which is always a blast!

That's it for now!


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

fishlips said...

This card is just stunning, I just love your color combo, and your blog and all the cards are just wonderful, I've enjoyed looking at all your stuff...

Tiff said...

Your card is wonderful!!! It's kinda sassy, isn't it!?

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous Maria!

Lori said...

Fun card, Maria!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...