Monday, October 27, 2008

Mothers & Daughters Scrapbook Challenge



Each Monday is a challenge with the scrapbook team of Mothers & Daughters Creations. This week the challenge was to incorporate a flip flap/door on our pages. Here is my version with the door closed.

I started with SU Regal Rose and used awesome pink pattern paper by Imaginisce. The window is made of Chocolate Chip and River Rock by SU. For my title I used Microsoft word and printed onto white cardstock. The lovely flower and brad can also be found at Mothers & Daughters Creations.

Now here is my little door open to reveal the photo inside. HA HA, doesn't that just crack you up! Yes that is my little Kaitlyn after eating some chocolate ice cream. But my DH and I thought was funny but almost creepy because she looked like the Joker! And of course we had just seen The Dark Knight not too long before. So to me it was creepy, if you saw the movie you may agree. LOLOL!!



2 comments:

Sharri said...

This scrapbook page is beautiful!
I love how you hid a picture behind the door.
Your daughter is adorable!

Tam said...

How cute and funny!! OK, she does look a little like the joker, but she's definitely not creepy!! Great job on the challenge!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...