Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mothers & Daughters Thursday Challenge


This week's challenge with the gals from Mothers & Daughters Creations was to make a Fall themed card using glitter (or perfect pearls). I picked some awesome paper by Best Creations to use in my layers. My solid colors are Su Really Rust and Mellow Moss. I colored in this awesome Serendipity Stamps image using copics and added some stickles to it.

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge blog and check out what the rest of the design team cooked up for this glittery challenge.

That's if for now. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Tam said...

Lots of shimmer - great job on the challenge! Thanks so much!
Tamara

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card - I love the color combination! Linda

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...