Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Princess and the Robot..... & Blog Candy

I have two things to share with you and both are based on SCS Sketch challenges.


The first one is for today's sketch challenge. A theme that has been going on this week aside from the "normal" challenges was to keep pink! So I kept this card all pink, different shades of course but all pink. And of course that is the favorite color of my own little princess. I colored the images with Copics and added stickles to them. The glitter papers on the layers are from DCWV stack packs.


My second card is also from an SCS sketch challenge but this one was from a few weeks ago. You can view the sketch HERE. Here is my take. I started with SU Close to Cocoa and Really Rust in my layers. The pattern papers are by Basic Grey. I paper pieced the robot, colored with Copics and cut him out.
And now onto some BLOG CANDY! Oh yeah. You are going to want to RUN over to Taylor's blog and check it out. The prize is a $25 shopping spree at Queen Kat Designs!
Well that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are just adorable. Love that robot!

Tiff said...

I love both cards very much! But, that robot is a cutie!!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...