Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Unity Challenge Wednesday


Calling all Unity addicts, it's Wednesday again (ok in 40 mins) and that means another awesome challenge coming your way. This week Lori picked our challenge and it was a "Recipe Challenge". That means she let's us know what we need to include on our card. The recipe is to use: something clear (like a button, acetate, ghost shape, even Crystal Effects), ribbon, and an image from our last Unity order. I think I covered all the elements. My clear piece are the dew drops on the right. I added brown ribbon by American Crafts and my cute house image is from the October Kit of the Month.

I combined this challenge with a second challenge (also Unity related). Amber posted a sketch challenge in the Unity Forum the other day so I decided to incorporate the sketch for this week's "addicts" challenge.

I used SU's Close to Cocoa as my base. The awesome glitter paper on my layers is by Best Creations and of course I added Orange stickles to the pumpkins. Be sure to check out all the awesome creations from the group of girls who participate each week in this challenge. Angela has them linked up on the Unity Blog (HOW COOL IS THAT?). I have to apologize I had them all linked up then I lost ALOT of my links when I was trying to fix something, so I'm still trying to get it back. Need more time! LOLOL!

Well that's all for now. Get ready because tomorrow is HIP HOP Thursday in the Unity Forum, be sure to stop by and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later.....


4 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Great combo of challenges! Awesome creation, just beautiful colors on this!

Sherry Campbell said...

Love how you combined the challenge and the layout. This card is so pretty and I love the fall colors and your popped up pumpkins! Adorable!!

Scrappychick said...

How are you? I miss all of you so much but I am BACK!! Totally rockin' card! Love all the million little details you added:)
Cyndi

Lori said...

Love the fall feel you created! So pretty.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...