Tuesday, October 7, 2008

World Card Making Challenges



This past Saturday was World Card Making Day! It came on a very busy weekend for me so I was not able to particpate in as many of the awesome challenges as I would have liked to. But I did manage two cards I'd like to share with you.





This first one was to case one of Sherry's awesome creations. I picked her card here using the awesome Unity Kit Giggle Groove. I changed the colors and the sentiment. The paper I used is by SU and Basic Grey.

This second card is for AJ's Sketch Challenge. I used SU Regal Rose and some glitter paper from a DCWV stack pack. This butterfly is from the Unity Kit Floral Fantastical. I added stickles to the middle of the butterfly.

Be sure to keep you ears and eyes open for the next DT call at Mothers & Daughters Creations.

That's it for now...

Till later....


1 comment:

Rosella said...

What great cards you made! I especially like the butterfly one! Love the layout and the colors!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...