Friday, November 28, 2008




I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm still stuffed, we had a nice time. I am finally going to see Twilight tomorrow!


Last night after all the food and fun we put up our Christmas tree! I always do on Thanksgiving night. I get it up with the lights and that's it. This morning I added the ornaments, and my 2 year olds help as well. They really enjoyed that.

I wanted to share with you 2 ornaments that I made for the tree. Since I have two 2 1/2 year olds I will not put anything breakable on the tree.

Started with a wood piece in the shape of a stocking from Michael's and covered it with some paper from a DCWV stack pack. The monogram is Just Rite Stamps and I punched it out with my SU scallop punch. Very simple but I thought they came out cute.

This week I didn't get a chance to get Lauren's sketch done but be sure to stop by her blog and check it out as well as the other girls on her sketch team.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...