Sunday, November 2, 2008

Queen Kat Birthday Celebration & WINNER


WE HAVE A WINNER of the cupcake card!!!!!

Via random draw the winner is: TRACI! Woo Hoo Congrats Traci.

To continue with the Queen Kat Birthday Celebration here is a little trieat holder I made this weekend in honor of Halloween! Isn't this robot adorable! You can find him in the Queen Kat store. I paper pieced him with some Halloween paper from DCWV. I then added some Orange stickles. Inside I tucked some candy corn as a treat!

Would you like to win this little goodie? If so go to the Queen Kat Store and find this little cutie and tell me if he is a single or part of a set and which one. I will randomly pick a winner next Sunday night November 9.

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

He is from the Over the Moon Stamp Set and very adorable at that! :)

Anonymous said...

yep yep! over the moon stamp set!! love this little guy!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...