Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Queen Kat's Birthday CELEBRATION DAY!


Today is the BIG day for Queen Kat's Birthday celebration. Come follow the design team blog hop and visit PCP for chit chat. There will be prizes and fun along the way.

My challenge for you is a theme of "A Far Out Christmas". Use your space/robot stamps to create a Christmas/Holiday card. Why not take stamps that are not typical to use for the holidays to make holiday cards. I used QKD "Over the Moon" set. I picked the robot from it. I love this guy he is so versatile. I paper pieced his torso using glitter paper from a DCWV Christmas stack pack. I added stickles as well, gotta love that glitter. The sentiment is from the Build a Snowman set and I used a Fiskar's snowflake punch for my glitter snowflakes (DCWV paper). I embossed my base using the snowflakes embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. All my layers use DCWV glitter papers. All my elements except the bottom layer (striped one) are on pop dots for dimension.

I hope that you like this Far Out Christmas creation because I am going to give it away to one lucky winner along with a few other surprise treats.

Here are the rules of the QKD challenges for today: You have until Nov 21 to enter this challenge. I will randomly pick a winner for my blog candy here and you will also be entered to win a prize from Queen Kat. All winners will be announced on Nov 22. I will announce my winner here and Queen Kat will announce all her winners on the QUEEN KAT BLOG. You can play even if you don't have Queen Kat stamps yet but you if you do use your Queen Kat stamps you will get an extra chance at winning the random prizes.
I hope that you will play in my far out challenge to help celebrate Queen Kat's Birthday! Be sure to continue on your way through the blog hop and your next stop is to visit the wonderful JENNIFER! I know that she will have something super awesome cooked up for your viewing pleasure!

SO NOW GO STAMP AND COME BACK TO LINK YOUR FAR OUT CREATION!! Also everyone would LOVE to see your creations at the QUEEN KAT PCP FORUM!
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish i could participate in your far out christmas challenge however i have a slight problem with not owning any robot or alien stamps yet... sooo sad! Cant wait to see what others create though!!!

Melissa S. said...

Maria, I have finished my card for your challenge, I tried to finish it yesterday but you know there just aren't enough hours in the day. Anyway I loved the challenge and your sample, I hope you enjoy mine. My blog is ihaveprettierstuff.blogspot.com
thanks for looking, melissa

Tina Mayo said...

ok this will be the most possibly ugly robot you have ever seen....are you sure you want to look at it??? ok well I warned you....I had no robots or space stamps{now an excuse that I may need some , right?..he he } so whats a girl to do...I improvised.
http://mayofamilyblog.blogspot.com/

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...