Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Sketch Time


Every Saturday is Lauren's sketch and this week we were to use her Stocking Stuffer template as our "sketch". Have you seen that Papertrey has released and will continue to release "My Timeless Templates"? They are all created by the wonderful Lauren Meader. The stocking stuffer one is a free template so that you can give it a try.

I used some old Basic Grey I think from last year to cut the stockings out. The box holding the treats was made out of SU Mellow Moss. The red and green glitter papers are from DCWV and the ornaments hanging are by Memory Box. I stamped the ornaments and used Stickles to glitter them in. I love this stuff and I think it looks fantastic on the ornaments.



Here is a close up of the glitter.
So who has seen Twilight? I know some went for the midnight showing when it opened! I will probably go next weekend with a friend.

Be sure to swing by the blogs of the other Saturday Sketch Girls to see what they cooked up with this awesome template.

Alicia Weimen
Dawn Easton
Kim Gasper
Kirsten Dubosque
Kristy Vernon
MacKenzie Bruckler
Maria Levine
Tamara

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later...


5 comments:

Tamara said...

Your glittery ornaments are fabulous!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute Maria! I love it!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh the ornaments are fabulous! Love the bling. Oh and the heel is on wrong! LOL! I had to chuckle :D

Tam said...

Very cute! I love the glittery ornaments! I'm going to give it a try! What a cute teacher gift!

I am reading the Twilight books now... Can't wait to get to the movie - hope it doesn't disappoint!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is just darling -- love your stocking with the hanging ornaments!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...