Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unity Addicts Challenge


We usually have the Unity Addict challenge on Wednesdays but this week with Thanksgiving and Hip Hop on Wednesday we decided to do the challenge for Tuesday. This week Carole picked our challenge and it was to use red and white (for her son's favorite colors) and giving thanks. Here is my take on this cool challenge.
I used a Stampin Up paper pack I had for my pattern papers. The flower is a cool Unity single. I stamped it on red and heat embossed it in white and stamped on white and embossed it in red. I used pop dots for the white panel and the white flower.
Stop by the Unity Forum for more awesome ideas on this challenge. Also on my sidebar I have links to a bunch of gals who participate each week, so hop on over to their blogs and take a peek.
That's it for now!

What are you doing for Black Friday? Are you going shopping? I never do, just can't stand the crowds. But after you are done shopping and settle in for the night, grab a glass of wine and swing by the Queen Kat forum at PCP for a "Black Friday Night Crop".

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later...


1 comment:

Lori said...

This is so pretty, Maria! I like the embossing on the flowers.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...