Monday, December 8, 2008

Scrapbook Challenge Monday


It's Monday and another scrapbook challenge with Mothers & Daughters Creations. Today's challenge was to pick your favorite Christmas carol and use that as your inspiration. I picked Jingle Bells because my daughter sounds so cute when she says it!
This is very simple but I wanted to showcase the awesome glitter paper by Best Creations on my layout!
Sorry to be so quick but I've been running all day and have to jump again. Be sure to swing by the MDC challenge blog and blogs of the DT members for more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Tam said...

What a beautiful page! I love this paper... so pretty; made even prettier by your subjects :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...