Friday, December 19, 2008

Unity Hip Hop Hangover



In the Unity forum at SCS, Angela is holding a little "contest". She is looking for ideas of make n takes for this winter CHA. I made this apron card as an idea for her. I used to make apron cards all the time. They can be so super simple or a bit more involved. I kept my simple for the purposes of the make n take which should be quick but cool. I tried to keep with the Unity colors and polka dot theme.


These apron cards are cool because they have a great pocket in the back. It's a great place for a business card, candy, tea bag, a Unity coupon perhaps for the make n take. The little card I stuck in there I made myself just for viewing purposes, it is not a "real" Unity business card.



What do you think, would it make a nice make n take?



That's it for now. Today we are expecting snow, great! I love looking at snow but it is a bit annoying. Oh well, we'll see how much we get.



Thanks for stopping by!


Till later.....



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! It's a 'fun' M&T, and very easy to prep! Way to go, Maria!

Sara Henton said...

AWESOME idea!!! Too cute

Amy said...

Very awesome idea..and super cute!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, this is a fabulous idea for Angela to do at CHA! She will love this!

Unknown said...

This is so fun and cute!!!!! This is a fabulous make and take idea!

Jessica said...

cute idea Maria! lovin' the unity colors!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...