Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cupcake Trio

Clear & Simple Stamps is gearing up for an awesome release in February you won't want to miss this. Be sure you join our forum at Paper Craft Planet so you will not miss a beat. We also have some challenges so if you like a challenge stop by and play with us.

Here is a sneak peek at one of the sets to be released on Feb 15. It is from this week's PCP sketch challenge.

Here is my Cupcake Trio I made using the soon to be release Make a Wish set by Clear & Simple Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope to chat with you in the PCP forum!

Till later....

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is adorable, Maria! Love the bright colors.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...