Monday, February 23, 2009

Mothers & Daughters Scrapbook Challenge



This week's MDC challenge was to use a sketch from Julie Bonner 52 sketches. We used last week's sketch #7.

Here is the sketch and my take on the sketch. I used a grey Bazzill sheet as my base and mounted it on black. At first I was not sure if this color scheme would work but in the end I liked it. I used awesome SEI lace paper on the side bar. On the right side I used some cool shimmery papers by SEI. I used the uniball signo white pen to add the dots along the edges and to write on the scalloped circle.

I think that is it. Be sure to swing by the MDC challenge blog to see what the other DT members cooked up for this awesome challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...