Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lauren's Weekly Challenge

As you may know each week Lauren Meader gives us an awesome sketch challenge to participate in. This week there is a sketch but we don't have to focus on the sketch necessarily. One of our fellow Saturday sketch team member, Alicia's son is very ill. My heart breaks for them. So this week we are making cards to send to her son Ethan.

I had this card in my stash for sometime, I think it was based on one of Lauren's previous sketches from back in October. But I always loved it and never used it. I think Dinosaurs are perfect for a little boy so I think I will send this to him.


If you are interested in sending something to Ethan let me know. Be sure to swing by Lauren's Blog for more inspiration and this week's "real" sketch.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great card Maria - love the dinos! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Maria, this card is so sweet! It's perfect for a little boy!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, perfect for a little guy!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...