Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Time To Create DT Annoucement

Lauren has announced her new My Time To Create Design Team! She had over 400 applicants for the job! WOW! Well we all know that Lauren rocks the house!

Here are the new members of the team:

Dana
Lisa
Odette
Jennifer

Pam
Tracey
Kristen

These members join current members:

Dawn Easton
Kendra
MacKenzie Bruckler
Maria Levine
Tamara Harder

There are lots of challenges planned and what fun it will be. I hope you will stop by each Saturday to check it out and play along!

I also have some blog candy being offered which is extended to the end of the week! Check out this post HERE for details.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to working with you!! Have a super day! :)

Dana Gustafson said...

Hi Maria! Thanks for the link on your blog. I am so excited and honored to be working with you on Lauren's DT! SO fun!

Lisa Kind said...

I just stopped over to say "hi" and I saw you linked us on your post! So sweet! I'm so excited to work with all of you! I know I'm going to have a blast on this team!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...