Monday, June 15, 2009

Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Call Submission

Hanna Stamps is currently having a call for some guest designers to fill slots over the next few months. I have loved Hanna for a long time, so I decided I had to give it a try. One (of the many) Riley's I have is the Garden Riley and I had a fun little idea for him. I made two things (although they could go together), one is an Apron Card and the second a fun little garden gift basket.


Garden Riley Apron Card:




Garden Riley Floral Fun Garden Gift Set:


I had alot of fun making these guys, especially with the orange and green colors. I colored Riley with Copic Markers. The apron card has a pocket in the back where you can store something fun. I have had the apron card template for many years now and I don't know what site I originally got it from. But I do remember way back when it was popular and I used to make them ALL the time. I figured for this fun garden project it would be awesome.

That's it for now.

Till later.....

5 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG Maria! ADORABLE card and gift!! GOOD LUCK with the DT challenge :O) You should be a shoe in with this! AWESOME!!

Erin Bigler said...

Maria, these are so very cute! LOVE that apron and the green & orange are the perfect colors to bring out the best in Riley! Best of luck with the challenge...you should be a shoe-in!

Nicki (CSS) said...

What a cute gift set - you did great Maria - good luck!

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! This is just the sweetest!!!

Vicki

Stephanie said...

Maria - Just love your Riley gardening kit! How sweet :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...