Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge


It's Saturday and it's another one of Lauren's My Time To Create Challenge.

This week we have an awesome sketch challenge. As you my know Lauren has switched things up a bit and not every week is a sketch.


Here is the sketch:







Here is what I came up with:






This uses the super cute set Sweet Tooth by Clear & Simple Stamps. My solid papers are Bazzill and pattern papers DCWV. I added stickles to the gumballs and used dew drops.





Be sure to swing by the other DT members to see what they cooked up:

Tamara
Lauren
D
ana G
Kristen
Alicia
Pam
Tracey



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Saturday!





Till later....












8 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Cute card, Maria! I love the gumball image!

Kristin Eberline said...

Maria~

This is so fresh! Love your color scheme and how you colored the gumball image :O) I'm envious that you are definitely not afraid to use orange...unlike me. Great job on the sketch!

Handmade by Odette said...

Your card is very cute Maria! I love that gumball stamp. Would you mind sharing?
Love,

Dana Gustafson said...

Love it Maria! THe reds and oranges here make my mouth water. Love the combo of your colorful gumballs and the dew drop accents.

Unknown said...

What a sweet (literally) image ;) A fun card with those great colors too -- I ♥ Orange

Tina said...

So pretty Maria!

AKiteFlier said...

Totally totally adorable Maria. Just love that stamp and your colors are so cheerful!

Ashley said...

SO CUTE, Maria! I love everything about this! Hugs, Ash-

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...