Thursday, August 20, 2009

Twilight Challenge

Cammie one of the DT members of Gina K is hosting a fun challenge on her blog and on Stamp TV. It is a Twilight inspired one, basically to use one of the covers of the Twilight series books as inspiration. I pretty much went with the black and red colors.


I used the roses from "A Year of Flowers" set and the sentiment from "Whatever Floats Your Boat" set. The pattern paper is by Cosmo Cricket. This photo is so old I scanned the original to use it. I think it was when DH and I were in college and went to a formal dance! LOL! But I remembered I had this picture and me in the red dress and thought it was perfect for this challenge!

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Banu said...

WOW beautiful. Loved it. Perfect for the challenge.

Carolyn King said...

Wow...totally gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along in the challenge....what a great picture/page! Hugs! Cammie

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh this is so pretty!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi
i think the card you did is really pretty! It's one of my favorites so far! great job!
Cara (judgecara and random.cara)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...