Monday, September 7, 2009

Take the Challenge Tuesday - PREVIEW

Be sure to stay tuned tomorrow for the fun September edition of Take the Challenge Tuesday with the gals from Clear & Simple Stamps. It will be a fun one for sure. Here is a sneaky peek at my project for this:



I also wanted to share some fun creations using this month's Stamp of the Month "Get in Gear". My 3 year olds like to make cards so we made these together.




Be sure to check back tomorrow for my TTC post and come say hi in the CSS forum at Paper Craft Planet!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your sneak peek! Your three year olds have the bug already don't they? Fabby
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, they made darling cards. Isn't it great when you are able to share that creativity with them?

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...