Thursday, December 24, 2009

Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge

Merry Christmas Eve! Are you ready? Gifts wrapped?


It's Thursday and time for another edition of the Treehouse Thursday Challenge! This week we have a cool technique challenge: Faux Silk. There is an awesome tutorial on SCS HERE.

Here is what I came up with:

Here is a closeup:

I used the awesome set called Cool Wishes. I embossed the penguin with black embossing powder.

Be sure to swing the Treehouse Blog and DT members to see what they cooked up for this fun challenge.

Also Treehouse Stamps has a home on Ning. Come and join our forum! THE TREEHOUSE WORKSHOP.

That's it for now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Till later....





4 comments:

JazzyH said...

Very nice!

Neva said...

Maria this is awesome. Love these colors and your faux silk looks awesome. Love the close up view. I need to remember to do that. Merry Christmas

crafterGM said...

What a cute card love the colors you picked. Gloria M.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Maria, the combination of pink and blue is such fun! I love your plaid and snowflakes, and the scarf colors to match!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...