Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SCS Sketch with Sew Many Cards

This week the owner of Sew Many Cards, Angela (owner and designer) is hosting the SCS Sketch challenge. It's a fun sketch and I pulled out little Miki by SMC to use for the sketch.


Here is what I came up with:


I pulled out the Copics for this one and added some awesome Cotton Candy stickles to the cake. I used Stampin Up pattern papers. My solids are SU (Razzelberry) and Gina K (Sweet Corn).

Come on by and check out this week's sketch. Then be sure to come follow the new SMC challenge blog. Every Friday a new challenge and Friday's Freebie!

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...