Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS HOP WINNER AND NEW CHALLENGE BLOG



The hop is now officially over and it's time to announce the winners! WOO HOO! First I want to say thanks to everyone who came by to visit my blog and left such wonderful comments! This was my first hop with SMC and I loved it!

Now the randomly selected winner (using the True Random Number Generator )
of the image I used for the hop is........

RUBY M

Congrats Ruby! Be sure to send me a mail to claim your prize.

**********************************************************************************

In more Sew Many Cards news, there is a new blog challenge site! That's right, you have to check it out it's out of control cute!!! This will be the new official site of all the Friday Challenges starting this Friday Jan 15. This will also be where you can pick up your Friday Freebie Image as well!

SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE BLOG

FRIDAY CHALLENGE REQUIREMENTS:

--All entries must use a digital image. We would love for you to use a Sew Many Cards image, and if you don't have one, no worries... we offer a Friday Freebie!! You can also visit the Sew Many Cards Store HERE, but be warned, you are going to fall in love! And of course we will welcome your entry with ANY digital image! (unless stated otherwise in a specific challenge)

--All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST the following Thursday.--Entry submitted using Mr. Linky, be sure to link to your POST and NOT your blog! This will help us when judging all the entries!

--If you don't have a blog, you may still enter, submit your entry to smcchallenges@cox.net

Well that's it for now! I hope to see you play along this week for Challenge Friday! Be sure to head over to the SMC Blog as well to see the full list of winners and who won the Grand Prize from Doodle Beans!

Till later....



1 comment:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!YES!!! I AM SO EXCITED first time i win something lol! I am very happy i won and looking foward for future challenges.so THANK YOU ((hugs))

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...