Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Treehouse Stamps Digi Preview

This coming Thursday is a big day at the Treehouse! Treehouse Stamps is going Digi! They will be releasing a few digi sets and digi papers. How cool is that?

I have a little sneak peek for you at what is coming:


You are going to love what is coming. Check out how cute this is? I have been bitten by the digi bug and I even colored those kisses digitally! GO ME!


Here is a closeup:



This Thursday Treehouse Stamps will have a new challenge and their digi release that you won't want to miss. In the meantime you can check out the few digi's that have been released, check it out HERE in the store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Till later....



1 comment:

~Jeri~ said...

awww this is too cute Maria! I love the sentiment you used with it!!! You're such a talented lady!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...